Kazakh Humanitarian Juridical Innovative University
The Kazakh Humanitarian Juridical Innovative University invites you to participate in work of the International scientific-practical conference «Ensuring protection of the rights and liberties of the person in the Republic of Kazakhstan as a strategy implementation vector «Kazakhstan-2050» which will take place on November 25, 2016, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the East Kazakhstan oblast, Semey, Lenin St. 11, assembly hall.
Representation and discussion of reports are planned by on the following directions:
– State-legal mechanisms of the guarantee and implementation of the personis rights and liberties;
– The civil legislation in system of providing citizen’s rights and liberties;
– Realization problems of the person’s rights to protection against socially dangerous encroachments;
– Economic policy of the new course: providing of citizens rights to an economic welfare;
– Historical experience of the development of institutions of human rights protection in the conditions of the modern states;
– Philosophical legal limits of human rights as a condition of their providing.
Working languages of the conference: Kazakh, Russian, English.
For participation in a conference scholars, teachers, postgraduates.
According the results of the conference an edition of the conference materials is planned.
Supply of materials means the author’s consent to their placement in the mode of free access on the Internet.
An author’s consent for their placement free on line.
For participation in a conference it is necessary to send till November 15, 2016 the text of the report and the application (see the appendix 1) two separate files to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org