KazHJIU informs about beginning of documentation acceptance for participation in academic mobility programs with the Kuzbass State Technical University (Russia, Kemerovo) for one semester in 2017-2018 academic year.
Requirements for applicants:
In this competition can participate
- Second and third-year students of full-time department studying on a state order and on a commercial basis on specialties 5В071800 “Electro Energy”, 5В073200 “Standardization, metrology and certification”, 5В070300 “Information systems”.
The main criteria for the selection of applicants are:
- The average score of progress
- Current academic performance at the end of the academic period
- Presence of achievements in educational and scientific activity
List of necessary documents:
- Application form (http://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/V1500011195#z210)
- a copy of the identity card and / or national passport
- Letters of recommendation;
- Copies of certificates, certificates, diplomas, letters of appreciation, if any;
- Certificate confirming knowledge of a foreign language (IELTS, TOEFL, HSK), if available;
- Medical certificate (for traveling abroad) in the form approved by the order of acting. Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2010 No. 907 “On the approval of forms of primary medical documentation of health organizations” (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts No. 6697) (hereinafter – medical certificate)
Documents are accepted until August 25, 2017.
Center for Internationalization of Educational Programs
Semey, Lenin str., 11, the administrative building
4th floor, office №23
Tel. 8 (722) 2360363
Mob. +7 707 659 12 75