The Institute for Advanced Studies and Retraining of Kazakh Humanitarian and Law Innovation University in Semey has been conducting refresher courses for teachers of schools and teachers of colleges from January 8 to January 17 in the amount of 72 hours in modules:
- “Use of effective methods and methods in English language lessons”. Language: English. Time of the conduct: 14.00-17.00. Venue: Administrative building of KazHJIU, Lenin street 11, 3rd floor, Conference hall (18 cab).
- 2. “Scientific and methodological support and support in biology. Theory and practice”. Language: Russian. Time of the conduct: 14.00-17.00. Venue: Administrative building of KazHJIU, Lenin street 11, 2nd floor, Business incubator hall (13 cab).
- “Training in the implementation of test tasks in mathematics in the context of the process of updating the content of secondary education.” Language: Russian. Time of the conduct: 14.00-17.00. Venue: Administrative building of KazHJIU, Abai st., 94, auditorium 17 School of Rep reiteration.
4.”Peculiarities of teaching Kazakh language and literature within the framework of modernization”Language of instruction: Kazakh. Remotely.
- “Methods of conducting classes for initial military training.” Language: Russian. Time: from 14.00-17.00. Venue: Military department of KazHJIU, Semey city, Karzhaibayuly street 249 “A”. Cabinet number 26.
- The course of self-knowledge “ Self-knowledge self-improvement “. Language: state language. Remotely.
At the end of the course, a special certificate is issued, approved by the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated September 11, 2013, No.370.
This certificate in accordance with paragraph 1 of Point 5 of the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 28, 2016 No. 95. “On approval of the rules for organizing and conducting courses for the improvement of the qualification of teaching staff” is counted as an upgrade of the qualifications for educational programs in the framework of updating the content education.
The cost of the courses is 15000 tenge. Payment can be made upon arrival.
We work on state procurement.
Applications are requested to be sent before January 5, 2018.
Details for payment: BIN 980440002042, Кбе 17, TRN 511700061447, IIC KZ 976010261000026178 JSC Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan BIC HSBKKZKX.
Purpose of payment: for refresher courses.
Applications should be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the application indicate: full name for the identity, organization, cell. tel., address; send a copy of the certificate.
Contact phone: +77077484972; +77755386017.