KazHJIU announces a competition for students of the specialties 5В060200 “Informatics”, 5В070300 “Information Systems”, 5В070400 “Computer Science and Software” to study in the Higher School of Finance and Management (Republic of Poland, Bialystok) for the fall semester of 2018- 2019 academic year, as part of the state funding of academic mobility programs from the national budget, for students on the state educational order.
Requirements for applicants:
- Trained by KazHJIU within the framework of the state educational order for bachelor’s programs;
- Trainees who successfully completed the academic period at KazHJIU (2,3 year students);
The main criteria for the selection of applicants are:
- The average score of academic achievement (GPA);
- Current academic performance at the end of the academic period;
- Presence of achievements in educational and scientific activity.
- Protection of scientific projects on programming and database creation
List of documents:
- Application form (http://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/V1500011195#z210)
- A copy of the identity card and / or national passport
- Letters of recommendation;
- Copies of certificates, certificates, diplomas, letters of appreciation, if any;
- Certificate confirming knowledge of a foreign language (IELTS, TOEFL, HSK), if available;
- Medical certificate (for traveling abroad) in the form approved by the order of acting. Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2010 No. 907 “On the approval of forms of primary medical documentation of health organizations” (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts No. 6697) (hereinafter – medical certificate)
Documents are accepted until 17.00 of April 30, 2018.
Center for Internationalization of Educational Programs
Semey, Lenin str., 11, Administrative building
4th floor, office №23
Tel. 8 (722) 2360363
Mob. +7 707 659 12 75