On May 17, 2019, the Center for Polylingual Education held a solemn ceremony of awarding certificates confirming the successful passage and completion of English language courses.
The training was aimed at preparing students of KazHJIU to listen to the disciplines in English. The expected result is a foreign language proficiency (English) at the level of Independent User (Threshold and Vantage) in accordance with the Common European System of Foreign Language Skills.
Throughout the academic year, the Centre for Polilingual Education held various events related to English language learning. Thus, the following events were organized for students and teachers:
– Intellectual inter-faculty competition “Kazakhstan-bakyt mekeni”;
– Linguistic Competition “Polyglot”;
– Debate “The role of social media in modern society” with the participation of foreign specialist Peter Struben, senior expert (SES)
– International seminar for teachers of philology on “Effective methods and technologies in teaching foreign language”. The main moderators of the seminar were colleagues from New Bulgarian University (Sofia, Republic of Bulgaria) Milka Hadzhikoteva PhD, Associate Professor and Maria Neykova PhD, Associate Professor;
– International seminar on “Methodology of teaching disciplines in English within the framework of multilingual education” for teachers of non-language specialties;
Students expressed their gratitude for the opportunity to attend the courses. Congratulations to course participants on receiving certificates! We wish you success in your studies!