Kazakh Humanitarian Juridical Innovative University became a member of the international Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region (ASECU).
ASECU was founded in 1996. The goals of the Association:
- promoting the interests of economic universities in South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea region;
- promoting of cooperation between economic universities, faculties, departments and research centres in the field of scientific research for the benefit of the economy, society, peace and cultural development of the Association’s member countries;
- exchanging of views and information on training programmes;
- development of exchange programs for students and teaching staff;
- organization of international conferences, provision of opportunities for publication in international scientific journals, etc.
Thus, the participation of our University in this international Association ASECU will further increase the potential of international cooperation of the University. Our students will get new opportunities to participate in international programs and events organized by this Association