KAZAKH HUMANITARIAN JURIDICAL INNOVATIVE UNIVERSITY
Kazakh Humanitarian Juridical Innovative University (Semey) invites you to take part in the “XI-International Student Scientific and Practical Conference” dedicated to the 175th anniversary of Abai Kunanbayev. Bachelor students, Master students, Doctoral students can take part in the conference.
Date of the conference: 19 March 2020.
Main areas of work (proposed sections) of the conference:
«Protection of human rights in the digitalization context» (responsible coordinator: Saidullaev E.A., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
- «Crime prevention: criminal law, criminological, criminal procedure and criminological aspects» (responsible coordinator: Temirgazin R.H., e-mail: email@example.com);
- «Social and property responsibility: from the perspective of Abay’s legal views and modern civil law» (responsible coordinator: Seifieva A.M., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
- «Abai’s spiritual heritage in the development of human sciences» (responsible coordinator: Tabuldinova A.M., e-mail: email@example.com);
- «Actual problems and trends of social and economic development of Kazakhstan» (responsible coordinator: Aidosova M.B., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
- «Scientific and methodological support for physical education and military training of young people» (responsible coordinator: Aitzhanova A.D., e-mail: email@example.com);
- «Modern aspects of biology and biotechnology» (responsible coordinator: Aitzhanova A.D., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
- «Studies of Abai‘s heritage and linguistics of the ХХІ century» (responsible coordinator: Iskakova D.N., e-mail: Tuleshova_k2@mail.ru);
- «Abai’s legacy and modern Kazakh literature: continuity of traditions and spirituality» (responsible coordinator: Iskakova D.N., e-mail: Tuleshova_k2@mail.ru);
- «Psychology and pedagogy: modern teaching methods and experience in applying innovative technologies» (responsible coordinator: Erkintayeva D.U., e-mail: email@example.com);
- «The problems of scientific and practical education in modern society» (responsible coordinator: Ismailova G.M., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
- «Modern problems and prospects of digital technologies development»
(responsible coordinator: Alhanova G.A., e-mail:email@example.com).
Working languages of the conference: Kazakh, Russian, English.
To participate in the conference, participants must submit an application and abstracts (until March 5, 2020) on e-mail addresses of the responsible coordinators for the relevant direction (see the main directions of the conference).
Plenary meeting of the conference will be held in the administration building of KazHJIU, Mangilik Yel str., 11 (Assembly hall), 4th floor., at 10.00
The application and abstracts are provided to the section’s e-mail address (specifying in the «Theme of message» – «To the conference of KazHJIU ___ (name of participant)». Please fill the «Theme of message» in Russian, as the mail programs do not support the Kazakh font.
No more than one abstract is accepted from one author (group of authors) for presentation at the section.
Requirements for registration of conference materials:
Materials for the conference are accepted in the amount of no more than 3 pages, without numbering. Page options: 2.0 cm on all sides (word text editor, Font KZ Times New Roman, Times New Roman, size-12, line spacing-1 PT). The title of the report is located in the center, in capital letters. The full name of the author (s), the name of the University, and the city should be placed at one interval in the center of the page. Then, after 1 interval specify the course and specialty of the author.
Next, at one interval in the center of the page the full name, academic degree, position of supervisor should be indicated.
The text of the report itself should be followed at two intervals. The list of references and sources should be provided at the end of the text, references should be given in direct brackets.
The conference materials are provided in both paper and electronic versions..
The organizational fee for the publication of the work is 500 tenge. The fee includes the costs of organizing the conference. Winners of the conference, living in Semey pay the fee to the persons responsible for the sections. For foreign participants the payment is made on arrival to the responsible coordinators or to the bank account of KazHJIU:
Kazakh Humanitarian Juridical Innovative University
JSC «Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan»
Travel and accommodation expenses for nonresident participants are paid by the sending party.
For all questions about the presentation at the section, the participants directly contact the coordinators of the sections
SAMPLE OF THE THESES OF THE REPORT
THE ROLE OF COMMUNICATION TACTICS IN TEACHING
West Kazakhstan State University, Aktobe
211 Group, 2nd year student, specialty «_________»
Scientific adviser: Imanbayeva K.T.,
candidate of Philological Sciences, associate Professor of West Kazakhstan State University, Aktobe
The text of the abstract
The form of application:
- Full name of the participant
- University name
- Group, course and specialty
- Scientific supervisor (name, academic degree, title)
- Phone number, e-mail address
- Theme of the report
- Form of participation (in person or in absentia)
- Technical means (Yes, no)
- Need for accommodation (Yes, no)