The International Summer School of KazHLIU on Entrepreneurship – 2020 “Marketing: modern concepts and their practical application in business” was organized jointly with the University of Management Varna (Bulgaria) in the distant form for high school pupils of 10-11 grades and students from 27 to 29 May 2020.
Language of the program: English
The main goal of the international summer school is to develop competencies in entrepreneurship among young people, motivate them to build a business career and successfully conduct business in the future.
The lecturer of the international summer school program is Professor Blagoev Veselin.
Professor Veselin Blagoev (Varna University of Management, Republic of Bulgaria) is scientist in the field of marketing and management.
Topical issues of modern marketing were discussed within the framework of the international summer school:
– characteristics of the main market elements: production, product, sales, society, relationships;
– business ethics and social responsibility;
– marketing environment, customer segmentation and product positioning;
– features of consumer behavior in the market.
Participants of the International Summer School of KazHLIU on Entrepreneurship – 2020:
– Moscow State University of Land Management;
– Russian State University for the Humanities (Moscow);
– St. Petersburg State University of Sea and River Fleet named after Admiral S.O. Makarov;
– “Institute of Tourism and Hospitality”, branch of the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “RSUTS” (Moscow);
– Smolensk State Institute of Arts (Smolensk);
– Altai State University (Barnaul);
– high school students from Semey;
– students of KazHLIU.