KazHLIU announces the start of accepting documents for participation in the competition for training in joint educational programs with the University of Finance and Management (Bialystok, Poland) for 1st and 2nd year students studying in the following specialties:
• «Public and local management»
• «Accounting and audit»
• «Information systems»
• «Computer engineering and software»
Application deadline: till October 10, 2020.
• You have the opportunity to study in one of the chosen programs of the University of Finance and Management (Bialystok, Poland):
«Computer science in management»
• Upon completion of training the student receives 2 diplomas: the diploma of KazHLIU and the diploma of the University of Finance and Management (Bialystok, Poland).
• The opportunity to undergo an internship in business, at enterprises and large companies;
• Studying at the University of Finance and Management gives the opportunity to take internships in other countries, in partner universities: Spain, Estonia, Lithuania, Malta, Cyprus, Portugal, Germany, Belgium, Romania, Turkey, Slovakia, Italy;
• Improvement of foreign language skills.
Language of instruction: Russian/English
Duration of training under the Polish program - 3 years
The cost of training under the Polish program: 2200 euros for 3 years. (the cost of training does not include travel, visa, accommodation, meals)
The cost of training in this program in KazHLIU depends on the language of instruction: in English - 1500 euros per year, in Russian - the cost of training in KazHLIU on the chosen specialty.
Requirements to applicants:
1. Full-time 1st and 2nd year students of KazHLIU;
2. Students who have successfully completed the academic period at KazHLIU;
3. English language skills.
The main criteria for selecting applicants:
1. Grade point average (at least 3,5);
2. Achievements in educational and scientific activities;
3. Certificates confirming knowledge of English (if available)
List of documents:
1. Application of the established form (http://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/V1500011195#z210);
2. A copy of a secondary education certificate;
3. Photo of 3x4 format (2 pcs.)
4. Copy of foreign passport certified by notary;
5. Copy of ID card;
6. Copies of certificates, diplomas, letters of appreciation, if any;
7. Certificate confirming knowledge of foreign language (IELTS, TOEFL, HSK), if any.
Attention! When a student goes to study at a Polish university, he does not pay tuition fees at KazHLIU, only payment in WSFiZ.
The program fee does not include the cost of air travel, visa, medical insurance, accommodation and meals during the period of study in Poland.
For more information, please contact:
Department of International Cooperation
Semey, Mangilik El, 11 str., Administrative building
4th floor, office 23
Tel.: +7 (7222)360363
Shustova Elena Pavlovna,
Vice-rector for International Cooperation of KazHLIU
Tel.: +7 777 278 40 73
Mussabayeva Moldir Altynbekovna,
Specialist of the Department of International Cooperation
Tel.: +7 777 283 35 96