We invite you to take part in the international round table: “Problems and ways of development of tourism industry in crisis conditions”. The round table will be held on October 15, 2020 at 12:00 (Moscow time) on the online platform ZOOM (link to access the round table will be sent to participants on October 14, 2020).
The round table is a dialogue platform for teachers and scientists from Russia, Kazakhstan and Bulgaria to discuss issues related to current problems and prospects of the tourism industry in the post-Covid period.
The round table is organized by:
– Altai state University (Barnaul, Russia);
– Kazakh Humanitarian Law Innovative University (Semey, Kazakhstan).
Participants of the round table:
– Russian State University of Tourism and Service (Moscow, Russia);
– East Kazakhstan State University named after S. Amanzholov (Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan);
– East Kazakhstan State Technical University named after D. Serikbayev (Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan);
– Toraighyrov University (Pavlodar, Kazakhstan);
– Varna Universioty of Management (Sofia, Bulgaria);
– University of agribusiness and rural development (UARD) (Plovdiv, Bulgaria).
Main directions of the round table:
- Role of tourism in the region/country economy.
- The main directions of domestic tourism development. Attractive tourist attractions.
- Forecast of tourism industry development in post-Covid period.
- Role of state support in the development of tourism infrastructure in modern conditions.
- Clustering of the tourism industry in the digital economy.
All participants of the round table will be sent certificates to the e-mail addresses.
Materials of the best speeches will be published in the collection, presented on the e-library platform and indexed by RSCI.
All participants must register in advance for the timely production of certificates!
|Full name in Russian (the certificate will be typed exactly as you write!!!!).|
|Mobile phone with WhatsApp number (to send information about the seminar and links for connecting).|
|Place of work, position|
Applications from Kazakhstani participants should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact the organizers of the round table.:
Mishchenko Inna Vitalyevna, Ph.D., associate Professor, Director of IIEMIS of Altai State University (Barnaul), +7 906 964 6116 (WhatsApp), email@example.com
Shustova Elena Pavlovna – МВА, Ph.D., Vice-rector for International Cooperation, Kazakh Humanitarian Law Innovative University (Semey, Republic of Kazakhstan), +7 777 278 4073 (WhatsApp), firstname.lastname@example.org