Dean: Karazhanov Malik Dulatovich
Academic degree and title: Doctor of Philosophy, specialty 6D030100 "Law" PhD, specialization 12.00.08 Criminal law, criminology, penal law (order N 640 from 04/11/2014), associate professor of KazGUIU from 09/02/2013.
Specialist in the field of problems of the theory of evidence in criminal proceedings (2007), conceptual problems of environmental security (criminal law and criminological aspect) (2013).
Theme of the doctoral dissertation: Conceptual problems of environmental safety (criminal law and criminological aspect).
Scientific interests: Actual issues of environmental safety in the criminal and criminological aspects, issues of criminal liability for violation of environmental standards and requirements.
Courses taught: Criminal law of the Republic of Kazakhstan (general part), criminal procedure law of the Republic of Kazakhstan, qualification of criminal offenses, prosecutor's supervision of the Republic of Kazakhstan, etc.
Personal and professional achievements:
2003 graduated from the Kaynar University of Almaty (with honors) law faculty
2007 Master's program Kainar University
2013 doctoral program "Kazakhstan-American Free University".
The author of more than 120 scientific articles and works, including: 2 articles in the Scopus database, 19 scientific articles in journals recommended by the Committee for Monitoring in Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 90 scientific articles and reports in foreign journals, in international scientific and practical conferences , author of 5 textbooks and 3 monographs on pressing issues of criminal law, criminology, criminal procedure law.
Two study guides have exclusive copyright "Sot dledelmeler theories." Oқu Urali. (certificate No. 988 of June 3, 2014, of the Committee on Intellectual Property Rights of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan) and "Kazakhstan Republic of Sindaky Prosecutor қ Kadagalau". Oқu Urali (certificate No. 961 dated May 29, 2014 of the Committee on Intellectual Property Rights of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
The best teacher of the University -2014 of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Prize Fellowship for talented young scientists - 2016 of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Certificate of honor of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for his contribution to science and education for 2016.
“Best Teacher” - 2019 of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The executor of a research project on the topic: “Theoretical and legal problems of non-state detective work in ensuring the rights of individuals and entities involved in the criminal process”, funded by the Science Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2012-2014)
Project Manager of the UN Program in Kazakhstan on the topic: “Joint program“ Improving the competitiveness of the region through the introduction of innovative approaches to regional planning and the provision of social services to the population (using the example of the Semipalatinsk region) ”(2014-2015)
Further training and internships:
- Certificate for the successful development of the Bologna Process. Carrying out the procedure of external assessment of universities with institutional accreditation ”in the amount of 24 hours November 27-28, 2008 Ust-Kamenogorsk;
- Certificate on the development of the course “Distance Learning Technologies” from October 4, 2010 to October 13, 2010 in the amount of 72 hours, Kazakhstan-Russian University;
- 2012, at the Law Faculty of the Gorno-Altai State University, Altai Republic of the Russian Federation (internship in doctoral studies);
- 2015 at the Law Faculty of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law, Barnaul, Russia (internship);
- 2015 at the Institute of Legislation of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan (internship);
- Advanced course “Project Management” (from 04/14/2018 to 05/14/2018) remotely online at LABA Ukraine Kiev; course leader Evgeny Kamashev.
Reception days: Mon - Frіday
Reception time: 15:00 - 18:00.