Registrar's Office (RR) - Service dedicated to the registration of the whole history of educational achievements of students. Registrar Office is a subdivision of the University and its activities is subject to the pro-rector on educational and methodical work.
The main functions of the Registrar Office Services:
- the organization of the formation of individual educational plans of students and monitor the implementation of the working plan of training specialties;
- registration and accounting of the history of educational achievements of students for the entire period of study;
- involvement in the educational process advisors assisting students in choosing an educational path;
- Access to the Certification Examination and statements;
- issuing transcripts to students;
- consultation of students and teachers on the registration and re-registration in the discipline;
- integrity and security of records and prevent unauthorized intervention for certification
- organization of work for completing the forms of strict accountability (academic transcripts, Diploma inserts and applications).