Vice-rector for teaching and methodical affairs
Zharykbassova Klara Sauykovna
Doctor of technical sciences, vice-rector for teaching and methodical affairs in Kazakh Humanitarian Juridical Innovative University
She was born on 31st of July in 1966, Semipalatinsk.
In 1989 was graduated the Semipalatinsk Technological Institute of meat and milk industry with the qualification “Engineer-technologist of the milk industry”
From 1989 to 1993 worked as assistant on the department of the technology of milk and milk products in Semipalatinsk Technological Institute of meat and milk industry.
From 1993 to 1994 worked as an intern researcher on the department of the technology of milk and milk products in Semipalatinsk Technological Institute of meat and milk industry.
From 1994 to 1997 studied on postgraduate courses under the department of the technology of milk and milk products in Semipalatinsk Technological Institute of meat and milk industry.
In 1997 she defended the scientific theses in Kemerovo Technological Institute of food industry on specialty 05.18.04 – Technology of meat, milk, fish products and refrigerating manufactures.
From 2001 to 2003 studied on doctoral courses on the department of machines and equipment for food production in Semipalatinsk State University named after Shakarim.
In 2004 graduated the course “Preparation of specialists on Quality management System on the base of MS ISO 9001-2000”
In close cooperation with the Department of Committee for Technical Regulation and Metrology on East Kazakhstan region she worked hard on development and implementation of quality management system into the universities of Semey. In 2005, under her leadership there was implemented and certified the Quality Management System in the Semipalatinsk State University named after Shakarim, in 2006 in Semipalatinsk State Pedagogical Institute, in 2007 in Semipalatinsk University named after M.O. Auezov.
In 2009 was awarded the title of “The best University teacher”
In 2010 she defended the doctoral thesis in Semipalatinsk State University named after Shakarim on specialty 05.18.04 – Technology of meat, milk, fish products and refrigerating manufactures.
The theme of doctoral thesis is “Theoretical and practical basis of production of functional milk products considering the anthropogenic load of the region”.
From 2014 she is:
- Performer of the scientific research work funded by the Ministry of Education and Science of RK on the theme "Scientific and practical substantiation of the use of encapsulated symbiotic preporations with immunostimulatory activity in the production of milk products";
- the head of the scientific research work founded by the Ministry of Education and Science of RK on the theme “The development of biotechnological methods of using herbs with antitumor effect in the production of fermented milk products”.
Zharykbassova K. was awarded:
- in 2013 by the Thank Letter from the JSC “National Center of Expertise and Certification”
- in 2014 by the badge “For merits in development of science of the Republic of Kazakhstan”
She has published 3 monographs, 8 analytical works, also more than 30 works of scientific researchers in scientific magazines of the Republic of Kazakhstan and abroad.
Certificates of authorship, patents and inventions
- A provisional patent on the invention under the application "Method of industry of ice cream and its preparation of the composition» №2003 / 0001.1.05.01.2003.
- A provisional patent on the invention under the application "The composition of ice cream industry» № 2003 / 0230.1.17.02.2003
- The method of production of sour cream with cereal filler "Health", Patent # 41736, # 2003/0564.1 23.04.2003
- A provisional patent "The fermented milk product "Balkozhe" and its production way» № 9710888.1 18.12.1997.
- A provisional Patent "Method for the production of modified curd mass "Shyray”», № 21900 25.09.2009.
- Certificate of state registration of rights to object of author right №1188 dated June 24, 2014. Creating Maps system to determine the raw area of radiation risk (a literary work).
Address: Lenin street 11, room №2
Tel: 8 (7222) 36-03-63, (ext. 116)
Reception time: Monday – Friday 10:00-12:00